Researchers have discovered that the human perception of physical beauty is closely related with Golden ratio. Golden beauty ratio is approximately 1.618. If the distance between certain regions in face to the distance of another defined region is closer to 1.618, then its considered ideal. Seven such calculations are done. If all 7 are ideal, then it looks to be the most beautiful face. Use this online Golden Ratio Face Calculator to find your face beauty.
The seven ratios considered for Golden Ratio Face Beauty calculations are :
* Top-of-head (1) to chin (2) VS Width of head (10 to 11)
* Top-of-head (1) to pupil (3) VS Pupil (3) to lip (5)
* Nose tip (4) to chin (2) VS Lips (5) to chin (2)
* Nose tip (4) to chin (2) VS Pupil (3) to nose tip (4)
* Width of nose (6 to 7) VS Nose tip (4) to lips (5)
* Outside distance between eyes (8 to 9) VS Hairline (12) to pupil (3)
* Length of lips (13 to 14) VS Width of nose (6 to 7)
Note :This statistics calculator is presented for your own personal use and is to be used as a guide only. Medical and other decisions should NOT be based on the results of this calculator. Although this calculator has been tested, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of its calculations or results.