Vertical Change Calculator

The vertical change between two points is called the rise, and the horizontal change is called the run. The below given vertical change calculator helps you to calculate vertical change for the given values of slope and horizontal change. Slope is the measure of the steepness of a line, or a section of a line, connecting two points. In the below rise calculator just enter the values for slope and horizontal change to know the vertical change for the slope.

Rise Calculator

Code to add this calci to your website Expand embed code Minimize embed code


dy = m × dx Where, dy = Vertical Change m = Slope dx = Horizontal Change


Calculate vertical change for slope as 4 cm and horizontal change as 5 cm.
dy = 5 x 4
= 20 cm.

english Calculators and Converters

Ask a Question